· Clean the turntable once a week with oil to prevent the formation of dirt, and grease the clamp.
· Carry out the following operations at least every 30 days:
o Check the oil level in the lubricator tank.
o Check that drop of oil is injected into the reservoir
· After the first 20 days of work, re-tighten the clamp tightening screws on the turntable slides.
· In the event of a loss of power, check that the drive belt is tight as follows.
o Remove the left side body panel of the tire changer by unscrewing the four fixing screws.
o Remove the drive belt
· Before any operation disconnect the electric power supplies.
· If necessary, adjust the vertical arm locking plate in case the tool does not lock or it does not rise from the rim of 2mm, adjust nuts.
· For cleaning or replacing the silencer for opening/closing clamps, proceed as follows:
1. Remove the left side panel of the machine body by unscrewing the four fixing screws.
2. Un-screwing the silencer of the pedal system, which is on the clamp opening/closing pedal.
3. Clean compressed air or, if damaged, replace it.
· For cleaning or replacing the silencer of bead breaker, see Fig. 28 and proceed as shown on previous point 1 and 3.